Sunday 8 May 2011

Style Love!: 2011 Met Costume Gala!

I love the Met Costume Gala which is held each year. I'm always curious to see what the celebs will wear! This year my favourites were;
Bar Refaeli is wearing a mixed metal dress which I absolutely love! It has a kind of glam tribal feel to it. Also the turquoise earrings makes the outfit go from gorgeous to stunning!
Jessica Szohr is wearing a fun and edgy dress which I think is gorgeous but I'm not really a big fan of the shoes, sorry!
 Salma Hayek's dress epitomises everything that is romantic glamour, so so pretty!
Nicole Richie's dress exudes vintage glamour, I love love the cut-outs on the arms!

Kate Hudson glows in this metallic cream dress with sparkling detail, I think it's so pretty because it makes her look all glowy and plus what a great dress to wear, when you're pregnant or not! Not sure about the thing in her hair though, what do you ladies think?

No comments:

Post a Comment