Thursday 26 May 2011

Style Love!: Loving the Leather!

Ahh the leather jacket- perfect for adding an edge, and it is so versatile it can be worn from day to night. I love the leather jacket, it's one of those timeless pieces that can go with pretty much everything. It's starting to get chilly where I am so I will definetly be wearing this during fall and winter. Kim Kardashian is one of my fashion idols, she definetly knows how to choose fashionable and gorgeous clothing that flatters and accentuates! The above picture is a perfect example of an edgy night look- with her bombshell tousled waves, dramatic eye makeup, leather jacket and statement necklace, white tee paired with distressed jeans and heels! It's definetly a "I'm cool, and I didn't even try" look!




No comments:

Post a Comment